Myra J’s will open for business Friday, May 15.
Our salon will look a little different – we’ll all be wearing protective face coverings and your overall experience will be a little different. We are asking all clients to abide by the following Reopening Action Plan until further notice.
To All Clients Entering the Salon:
1) Only  client per stylist at a time – you’ll have 100% of their attention!
2) All clients entering the salon must wear a protective facial covering mask – we know this isn’t ideal, but it is government mandated. We will have some to provide if you do not have one.
3) Upon arrival, you must call the salon to let us know of your arrival. When your stylist is ready, you will be asked to come into the salon.
4) Someone will greet you at the door – we don’t want you picking up any unnecessary germs!
5) We will not be blow drying your hair until further notice. The added airflow can move germs around quickly and the dryer heat might make you uncomfortable while wearing a face mask.
What’s different in the salon?
– Protected shampoo bowls – Plexiglas stations will be placed between shampoo bowls
– Stylists will wear protective face coverings
– Touch-less Hand Sanitizer stations
– In-depth cleaning of all surfaces throughout the day
– Less people in the salon
– We are not accepting new clients at this time
– No walk-ins until further notice
– Due to governor mandates, we will not be booking massages until further notice
We understand how frustrating this time might be and ask for your patience as we learn and adjust. In order to protect our clients and our business, we must take these necessary actions. If you are not able to abide by this Reopening Safety Plan, we ask you to please make your appointment for a later date.
We will continue to contact those with standing appointments to ensure our Reopening Safety Plan is followed.